HIMALAYAN ENERGY HEALING: Chakras, Breath, Yoga & Singing Bowls
20 May 2017, The Theosophical Society in England, 11am – 4pm
In the Himalayas for over 3000 years people have been practicing powerful energy healing methods, which became accessible on the West less than 150 years ago..
In accordance with the ancient scripts there are thousands of energy channels in our body, and prana, the breath of life, flows through them. By activating and purifying the chakras, our energy centres, we ensure this life force energy is circulating properly in the body, for our good health, and even more – this helps us to go beyond and connect with the universal consciousness and cosmic energy.
This full day retreat is dedicated to discovering and practicing powerful energy healing practices of the Himalayas: breathing techniques (pranayama), inner vibrations (mantras) and physical exercises (yoga asanas) for purifying our energy centres (chakras) and releasing physical and emotional tension, Nidra yoga for brain rejuvenation, and sound energy healing with Himalayan singing bowls for deep meditation and connection to ourselves.
You will learn simple yet powerful techniques to take home for practice, with regular practice you will improve the vitality of body and mind, and obtain spiritual wholeness.
Recommended for complete beginners and intermediate yoga practitioners.
11am-1pm Chakras purification with yogic breath, mantras and postures. Yoga Nidra.
- Chakras are the energy centres of the body. Chakras in traditional medical system and through the eyes of yogis.
- Yogis believe that breath is the divine life force. By mastering the breath we can direct our life force where it is needed the most. Yogic breath (pranayama)helps to supply enough oxygen to all the organs of the body; it has complex detoxifying and rejuvenating effect. We will also touch upon the basic practice of Tibetan Tummo (the Inner Fire breath) and incredible story and breath practices of Wim Hof (the Iceman).
- Mantrasare the vibrations created by our inner or outer voice, the sacred sounds that activate the energy centres of the body (chakras), improve psychological balance and spiritual powers.
- Yogic postures help to release physical and emotional tension in different parts of the body.
- Yoga Nidra – yogic sleep, state of awareness, bringing ultimate relaxation and brain rejuvenation.
1-2pm Lunch (feel free to bring vegan food to share)
2-4pm Sound Energy Medicine. Nada Yoga. Tibetan Singing Bowls: self-healing and Sound Bath.
- Nada Yoga is all about discovering our inner sound and the union through the sound with cosmic consciousness, for spiritual expansion and transformation.
- Sound Energy Healing with Tibetan Singing Bowls: simple practices for self-healing and healing your family and friends. The role of the bowls in meditation.
- We will enjoy ancient celestial sounds of Tibetan Singing Bowls during Sound Bath for deep relaxation, releasing physical and emotional tension.
Lola Lhamo (Yoga Alliance UK) is yoga teacher and energy healer, the founder of the QUANTA BIO ENERGY medicine, Himalayan Yoga & Sound network, Vibroacoustic Therapy Association, and has practised yoga and healing for more than 20 years.
Full day event: £40 (members of the Theosophical Society: £20)
Half-day (morning or afternoon): £20 (members: £15)
The Theosophical Society in England, 50, Gloucester Place, W1U 8EA (Baker St, Marble Arch)
Please, book below:
POWERFUL HEALING: Kriya Meditation with Lola Lhamo & Shamanic Journey with Tibetan Singing Bowls: finding & healing your soul with Dr Viktor Oguy
Dec 12 and Dec 15, 2016, 7-9pm, at Theosophical Society England, 50 Gloucester Place, W1U 8HG, London (tubes Baker st or Marylebone road)
We will start our POWERFUL HEALING evening with 40min Kriya Meditation, ancient yogic knowledge passed through generations, science of breath and movement, focused on recharging the body with oxygen, slowing down the ageing process, rejuvenating the brain and spinal centres and transforming mind and body. Guided relaxation and Chakra meditation will help to release the stress, bring harmony and energetic balance, and prepare for Shamanic Journey with Tibetan Singing Bowls.
Experience the magic of Tibetan singing bowls… The sound of the bowls allow a person to fall into an altered state of consciousness, similar to how shamans get into trance with the help of the tambourine. In an altered state of consciousness you can go on a Journey to different worlds and spaces and heal yourself. You can visit the Upper World to meet the teachers and mentors, or the Lower World to face your fears and win, or the Middle world to practice various forms and manifestations of the interaction in the social environment.
According to the theories of Shamanism as a result of strong affection or an emotional turmoil, a person loses or leaves a part of his soul in the events. The absence of one or another part of the soul makes a person loose his/her integrity, experience feelings of inadequacy, suffering, frustration, since he/she still has the connection to this event, and he/she constantly returns to this memory, while keeping their energy locked in there.
With the help of Tibetan singing bowls people under the guidance of the master one can travel deep into thyself searching for the lost parts of their soul and bring them back, finding thyself entirely and achieving the wholeness.
Powerful healing session not to be missed!
Dr Viktor is travelling all over the world and visits London twice a year.
Please, contact Lola Lhamo to book the place firstname.lastname@example.org or by 07757093532
Feel free to book the space below (limited to 20 persons only)
We will be enjoying the Library space of the Theosophical Society of England, founded by Elena Blavatskaya.